Select Another NFL Team's Recipe
Las Vegas Raiders Lucky Seven Nachos
Ingredients needed for Lucky Seven Nachos
|Lucky Seven Nachos|
|4 cups||CHEESE SAUCE, see sub recipe|
|1 Steak||Steak sliced thin|
|1 Cup||CARAMELIZED ONION, see sub recipe|
|4 oz||Lobster, cooked, chopped|
|1 Tbsp||Parsley, chopped fine|
|1 Cup||Cheddar cheese|
|1 Cup||Gouda cheese, shredded|
|1 Bag||TOSTITOS® Original Restaurant Style|
|1 Jar||TOSTITOS® Queso Blanco Dip|
|1 Cup||Cheddar Cheese, shredded|
|1 Cup||Gouda, shredded|
|1 ea||Onion, yellow, sliced thin|
|1 Tbsp||Oil, vegetable|
How to Make Lucky Seven Nachos
For the Lucky Seven Nachos:
- Place a handful of TOSTITOS® Restaurant Style chips on a sheet tray.
- Pour half of the CHEESE SAUCE over the chips and spread the CARMELIZED ONIONS over the chips.
- Cover with the rest of the chips.
- Place the sliced Steak and Lobster over the chips and pour the rest of the CHEESE SAUCE over the steak and lobster.
- Top with remaining Gouda and Cheddar cheese.
- Place sheet tray in a boiler on high for 1-2 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Top with the chopped parsley and serve.
For the Cheese sauces:
- In a small saucepan place the Smooth and Cheesy sauce and heat on low.
- Slowly add the cheddar cheese until fully melted.
- Repeat with the gouda.
For the Caramelized Onion:
- In a small skillet slowly caramelize the onions over medium-low heat for about 15-20 minutes.
- Stirring occasionally to avoid burning the onions.